The R145 Tiltback is a top-of-the-range tire changer model with double-acting bead breaker cylinder, designed to work on low-profile and large-sized steel or alloy rims. The pneumatically tilting column ensures peak rigidity to prevent rim damage. Works easily on any wheel up to a maximum width of 15”. Features extra-wide heavy-duty frame. New standard high adherence clamp with renewable spikes. Integrated protection for alloy rims.
The R145D is an automatic tire changer with an innovative electrical motor inverter, which gives the ability to regulate the chucking table rotation speed to reduce the stress on the bead to avoid any damage to the tire. This tire machine is also equipped with the Fast Inflation (FI) configuration.
- Variable Speed Turntable
- Pneumatic tilt tower ensures rigidity of mount head
- Installation & training by Rotary service network
- Helper Arm Included / Installed
- Filter/Regulator & Lubricator for air supply
- Double acting bead breaker cylinder
- Self-centering table with two cylinders to hold rims securely
- Table top inflation jets to help seat beads
- High torque single speed rotation
- Tire lever included
- Tub of mounting paste with brush
- Plastic mount head inserts to protect rims included
- Four Clamp protectors included
- One Bead breaker blade protector included
- One Plastic tire lever protector included
- Valve tray
- Optional plastic mounting head available
- Operates on 220V-1 Ph-60 Hz
- Inside clamping capacity 12" - 28.5"
- Outside clamping capacity 10" - 26"
- Bead breaking power 8000 ft/lbs (3600 kg)
- Max Bead breaker opening 15" (380 mm)
- Max tire diameter 45" (1143 mm)
- Max rim width 17" (431 mm)
- Required working pressure (air supply) 145 psi
- Max. chuck rotation torque 885 ft/lbs (1200 Nm)
*Free shipping to 48 US - Contiguous States.
Installation/training included supplied by Rotary's service network.
Customer responsible for unboxing and positioning in shop.
1 year parts & labor warranty by Rotary's service network.
Ships from Rotary warehouse in Madison, Indiana
* Liftgate service to offload machine is $100.00 additional