The R145 Tiltback is a top-of-the-range tire changer model with double-acting bead breaker cylinder, designed to work on low-profile and large-sized steel or alloy rims. The pneumatically tilting column ensures peak rigidity to prevent rim damage. Works easily on any wheel up to a maximum width of 15”. Features extra-wide heavy-duty frame. New standard high adherence clamp with renewable spikes. Integrated protection for alloy rims.
- Pneumatic tilt tower ensures rigidity of mount head
- Installation & training by Rotary service network
- Helper Arm Included / Installed
- Filter/Regulator & Lubricator for air supply
- Double acting bead breaker cylinder
- Self-centering table with two cylinders to hold rims securely
- Table top inflation jets to help seat beads
- High torque single speed rotation
- Tire lever included
- Tub of mounting paste with brush
- Plastic mount head inserts to protect rims included
- Four Clamp protectors included
- One Bead breaker blade protector included
- One Plastic tire lever protector included
- Valve tray
- Optional plastic mounting head available
- Operates on 110V-1 Ph-60 Hz
- Inside clamping capacity 12" - 28.5"
- Outside clamping capacity 10" - 26"
- Bead breaking power 8000 ft/lbs (3600 kg)
- Max Bead breaker opening 15" (380 mm)
- Max tire diameter 45" (1143 mm)
- Max rim width 17" (431 mm)
- Required working pressure (air supply) 145 psi
- Max. chuck rotation torque 885 ft/lbs (1200 Nm)
- Table top rotation speed 7.3 rpm
*Free shipping to 48 US - Contiguous States.
Installation/training included supplied by Rotary's service network.
Customer responsible for unboxing and positioning in shop.
1 year parts & labor warranty by Rotary's service network.
Ships from Rotary warehouse in Madison, Indiana
* Liftgate service to offload machine is $100.00 additional