This entry level motorized balancer offers a great value to any shop. Its small footprint and lower rotational speed offers features even the most demanding operator will appreciate. A heavy-duty shaft, large offset for deep rims, easy to read display and standard accessories offering completes this great package. Precision balancing with stick on weights where weights are applied to rim in with internal arm allowing you to balance to zero the first time!
- Automatic program
- Installation & training by Rotary service network
- Automatic start
- Includes rim width caliper
- Digital display
- Hidden weight program
- Operates on 110V-1 Ph-60 Hz
- Rim diamater range 10" - 26"
- Rim width range1.5" - 22"
- Maximum tire diameter 35.4"
- Maximum wheel weight 143 lbs. (65kg)
- Cycle time 7 seconds
- Rotation speed (rpm) < 100
- Read out accuracy 1g
*Free shipping to 48 US - Contiguous States.
Installation/training included supplied by Rotary's service network.
Customer responsible for unboxing and positioning in shop.
1 year parts & labor warranty by Rotary's service network.
Ships from Rotary warehouse in Madison, Indiana
* Liftgate service to offload machine is $100.00 additional