Heavy duty swing arm structure guarantees proper working conditions for every job. The exclusive 110v single speed motor provides needed torque and the rigid self-centering chuck with a wide clamping range handles a variety of needs. Equipped with a galvanized, double-operating bead breaker cylinder.
- Standard swing arm changer
- Installation & training by Rotary service network
- Optional helper available
- Filter/Regulator & Lubricator for air supply
- Double acting bead breaker cylinder
- Self-centering table with two cylinders to hold rims securely
- Table top inflation jets to help seat beads
- High torque single speed rotation
- Tire lever
- Tub of mounting paste with brush
- Plastic mount head inserts to protect rims
- Clamp protectors
- Bead breaker blade protector
- Plastic tire lever protector
- Valve tray
- Optional plastic mounting head available
- Operates on 110V-1 Ph-60 Hz
- Inside clamping capacity 13" - 24.5"
- Outside clamping capacity 11" - 22"
- Bead breaking power 8000 ft/lbs (3600 kg)
- Max Bead breaker opening 15" (380 mm)
- Max tire diameter 40.5" (1030 mm)
- Max tire width 12"
- Required working pressure (air supply) 116 - 145 psi
- Max. chuck rotation torque 885 ft/lbs (1200 Nm)
- Table top rotation speed 7.3 rpm
*Free shipping to 48 US - Contiguous States.
Installation/training included supplied by Rotary's service network.
Customer responsible for unboxing and positioning in shop.
1 year parts & labor warranty by Rotary's service network.
Ships from Rotary warehouse in Madison, Indiana
* Liftgate service to offload machine is $100.00 additional